These sample instructions are for general reference only. Please use the instructions included with your kit as they will be specific to your vehicle.
NOTE: To Install the Seat Kit it is generally not necessary to remove the passenger seat from the vehicle. Loosening the bolts as described in the instructions without removing the seat should provide adequate room to install the new seat risers.
1. Open the plastic caps that cover the four seat bolts.
2. Move the seat all the way forward. Loosen the two rear bolts.
3. Move the seat all the way back. Loosen and remove the two front bolts.
4. Tilt the seat enough to slip in the new front risers*, being careful to position the two holes facing up. Insert the new bolts including a lock washer and regular washer on each. Carefully thread the bolts in just a few turns making sure they do not cross thread.
5. Move the seat again all the way forward and remove the rear bolts. Tilt the seat enough to slip in the new rear risers. Align the holes and insert the new bolts including a lock washer and regular washer on each. Carefully thread them in making sure they do not cross thread.
6. Begin final tightening of all four bolts.
7. Position the seat to your preference. Installation is complete.
*Note: Your kit may contain only two risers depending on your vehicle make and model. Please use the instructions included with your kit.